Made this for you:
So my friend is a little annoyed with me since I don’t want to discuss the chance that I may possibly have signs of testicular cancer. I don’t want to find out that I do have it and possibly can’t have children, that’d be the absolute worst for me. Though being the good friend she is she is planning to book me a consultation with her doctors office, it could be nothing but I’m really worried it isn’t.
The only reason this topic came up in conversation in the first place is because she freaking sack tapped me for no reason.
Its apparent because I haven’t used it since last year
Been back at mum’s place for nearly a week with her still not wanting anything to do with me, even after I did all the ‘chores’ she asked of me. First words I hear from her in days are her demanding to know if I have any of ‘her’ food stashed in my room, then procedes to stomp away yelling a bunch of insults and complaining about stupid shit.
An example of her frame of mind is that the postman delivering someone elses mail at our address is actually my fault?
I’m going back to my mums house today, but I can tell she doesn’t want me back. I figure this because she spammed my phone with ‘negative messages’ yesterday whilst she was having another typical rant about how everything is shit, I’m a useless son, etcetera, etcetera..
It makes me very anxious to see what will happen..
Those people who say that they hate people who judge others are simply hypocrites, and it is such a redundant thing to say, those who say they don’t judge others are either lying or just ignorant to the fact that they are judging..
I have about 3 assignments due in the next two days, so obviously I have left them to the last minute again, anyways I procrastinated and wrote a song instead, so here is a part of it:
“I get depressed - because I know I’ll never be perfect,
I get depressed - when I don’t think you’re proud of me,
I get depressed - because I feel that I’m a failure,
All I really want is for you to say you love me,
Because your love will make me strong as I have to be.”
I’d be interested in anyone’s comments, good or bad I don’t care.
I hate what you create.
Finding a reason to hate everything and everyone today, so luckily there’s been nobody at my house all day, because that wouldn’t make anything better..
Everything could of and should have been so much better than I have made it be, I’m disappointed with where I am in life and not knowing what the hell I want to end up doing to support myself. I’m upset that I haven’t kept in touch with some people who I wanted to and haven’t taken the opportunity to develop friendships when I could of.
I cant be fucked mentioning anything else, I have work I should be doing right now..
For Another Day - The Living End
We are the best friends ever! Surprise dinner for ShyGuy
It was my 19th birthday this week and I wasn’t expecting anything special, but luckily for me some of my friends thought I deserved to have a small celebration. So the night before my actual birthday I got a call from one of those friends to go for a drive somewhere, I got in their car and ended up at Nandos for a surprise birthday dinner.. I felt kinda special, trying not to smile, it was really nice.
I think that by sincerely asking a question like that you show that you are a good person, or at the least you are trying to be one.
My responses to thearrow-n-theapple.tumblr.com:
1. Would you have sex with the last person you messaged?
Considering the last person I messaged was my brother, I really don’t think I’d want to do that.
2. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yes I could, however I have often wondered what it would be like to smoke, so far I haven’t.
3. Do you ever feel like you’re not good enough?
All the time, but that’s probably just due to how I see and sense from the people around me.
4. Will next Friday be a good one?
I suppose so, I can’t really assess it before I experience it though, but I hope it will be.
5. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
The weekend just started and I’m at my best mate’s place, so I don’t think I am particularly supposed to be doing anything, though I do have several assignments I have to complete for TAFE.
6. Want any tattoos?
Recently I thought about this and I think over the course of my lifetime I might consider developing a tattoo on my left arm spanning from my wrist to my shoulder, however I think I should go to the gym and bulk up a little before then.
7. Your favourite adult as a child? ( Not your parents, if they were your favourite.)
I have never really looked up to anyone as my role model, and I know you said to not choose a parent but I have to say that my favourite feelings or memories from my childhood were whenever my dad was around. Very precious..
8. Killed an animal?
Sadly yes, I once had a pet rabbit and I accidentally starved it to death, it was so sad when I saw it struggling for life when I came home, I tried to help it but it was too late, I cried a lot after mum made me burry it in the backyard..
9. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
I have no compelling urges to go swimming with sharks, and I’m not really a strong swimmer.
10. Who did you last call?
Ghost Busters! Actually the last person I called was a customer service representative.
11. What do you wear to bed?
Whatever I feel comfortable in really, usually I either wear my pyjamas, trackies or briefs.
My responses to incomprehensiblescribbles.tumblr.com:
1. Would you consider modelling naked for a life drawing class?
If I got paid for it, felt physically attractive and nobody I knew was taking the class I might consider it.
But no, I think I’d be a bit too self-conscious to do that anyway.
2. Are you happy with your life currently?
I don’t see any advantage on focusing on the negative, but I do feel that I’m not in the position I wanted to and thought I should have been in right now, so I’m a bit disappointed with myself.
3. If you answered no to previous question, why don’t/can’t you change it?
(If you answered yes just move along you’re not needed here)
There’s always something more I could do to improve myself to get to where and how I want to be, and I know that nothing will just happen, but I’m simply not finding myself motivated to do anything.
Fetishes, well I’m going to assume you mean ‘what turns you on’ so I think I’d have to say that I like the neck and collarbone area, though I do love a great smile and deep coloured eyes.
5. Ambitions in life or just in general?
My personal ambition in life is to create my own family, meaning that I want to be able to settle down and start a family with someone I love and who loves me just as much in return.
6. Feminist or sexist? Explain.
I don’t think I am either, but if you’re referring to my preference I would choose to be with a sexist rather than a feminist as they aren’t necessarily biased either way.
7. Create your own question and place is here, I’m too lazy to make another question.
If I woke up tomorrow with a new ability what would I want? I have been thinking about this recently and I think I would want the ability to manipulate time within my life span.
8. Have you lost someone close to you? if so, (and if it’s not too much to ask) expand on it
Well luckily nobody close to me has died yet, touch wood, but I suppose I have ‘lost’ a few people who have held some kind of meaning to me, but I usually care about everyone I meet, so maybe.
9. Would you rather be around people or stay home?
Truthfully I would rather be around other people than be on my own, preferably people I know and trust, yet I am known to be a bit of a wallflower publicly and do casually enjoy time by myself.
10. Draw me a picture and post it as your answer.
Well, I didn’t just draw you a picture but I found something you might remember from maths..
11. Favourite season?
My favourite season would have to be Spring, because I feel that it has elements of each season.
Firstly the rules:
1. Repost these rules.
2. Answer the questions set for you by the tagger in their post and then in a new post make 11 new questions.
3. Tag 11 people to answer by linking them in your new post.
4. Let them know they have been tagged.
I’m was told that I had to think of 11 questions to ask you, so here they are:
1. This first question I will ask you to make and then answer, so make it count.
2. When you were a little kid, what did you actually want to be when you grew older?
3. Who and or what makes you feel the happiest above all other things?
4. Do you ever want to have a family of your own? If so why and if not why not?
5. How would you categorise yourself within the current standings of the human race?
6. What were your first thoughts of me and what do you think of me now?
7. If you were to listen to one more song before you died what song would you choose?
8. Share with me your feelings and opinion on a current social issue of your choice.
9. How would you describe the world you live in and what one thing would you change?
10. What animal do you think represents your characteristics and true identity?
11. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Explain.
The requested victims of my tagging:
I’ll give you the choice if you want to participate or not, my answers are here: